From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Press applications for 1997 General

From ENS.parti@ecunet.org
Date 08 Apr 1997 07:36:04

April 3, 1997
Episcopal News Service
Jim Solheim, Director
212-922-5385
ens@ecunet.org

97-1732
Press applications for 1997 General Convention

      (ENS) Members of the press interested in covering the 72nd
General Convention of the Episcopal Church in Philadelphia, July 16-25,
are invited to apply for press credentials. An application form is included
with this packet (see below).
      Because this convention is expected to generate high media
interest, we regret that it will not be possible to grant all requests. Also,
we will be able to issue only one press pass to each news organization.
Different members of the same news organization, however, may trade
off the single pass.
      Additional forms for registering for the convention and for
housing will be sent with notice of approval.
      For additional information, please contact the Office of News and
Information at 800-334-7626, Ext. 5384, or 212-922-5384.

Application for Press Accreditation
72nd General Convention of the Episcopal Church
July 16-July 25, 1997
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Name:
____
            (last)                               (first)

Publication/Station:

Title:
_____

Address:
___

Telephone: ___________________________  FAX:
____________________________

E-mail:_________________________________________

Print media
      Circulation:
      Frequency:
      Type: news, opinion, advocacy, other________

Electronic media
      Audience: size______  geographic spread_______
      Type: radio, broadcast TV, cable TV, indep. film crew, indep.
video crew, other_____________________

___ I will make my own arrangements for accommodations.

___ I need information on accommodations for the General Convention.

Please fax or mail this form to: Office of News and Information,
Episcopal Church
Center, 815 Second Avenue, New York, New York 10017. FAX:
212-557-5827. Our e-mail address is ens@ecunet.org.