From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

No Subject

From a.whitefield@quest.org.uk
Date 12 Apr 1997 12:00:45

April 11, 1997
ANGLICAN COMMUNION NEWS SERVICE
Canon Jim Rosenthal, Director of Communications
Anglican Communion Office
London, U.K

1182  ACC

Welcome back to your weekly Anglican Communion News Service.

URGENT REQUEST

The Anglican Communion News Service provides a weekly news digest of
Anglican news worldwide. Staff at the ACO in London scan all the
diocesan, provincial and religious news services and magazines received
to provide up to date service worldwide. In order to test the viability
of this weekly service we would be grateful if you could spare a few
minutes to answer these questions and return them via e-mail by 1 May.
Our thanks in advance. Your response is essential if we are to continue
this work at all.

Our continued thanks also to Trinity Church Wall Street New York for
their ongoing support of ACNS via the Inter Anglican Information
Network. This work enables sharing of information and resources in all
directions from the global south to the north and north to south, as
well as within the various regions. These are key elements of
communication for the global church we call the Anglican Communion.

It is essential that the ACO receives your diocesan newspaper, magazine
or electronic news - We ask that you please verify if we are on your
mailing lists.  We are in need of contact persons in each diocese for
the work of the Lambeth Conference, Anglican World and ACNS.

Canon James M Rosenthal
Director of Communications

The Revd Dr Joan Butler Ford
Director of Telecommunications

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. We presume that you read ACNS since you are reading this, so:

2. Do you read ACNS:
a. For your own information?  (   )Y   (   )N
 If so, how often?
    (   )Every week
    (   )Once a month
    (   )Other (please explain)

b. As a news resource for a paper/magazine news service?   (   )Y    (
)N
If so, how often?
    (   )Every week
    (   )Once a month
    (   )Other (please explain)

1. If you read ACNS for your own information or enjoyment, what do you
like
best about it?
     (   )News stories
     (   )Features
     (   )Press releases
     (   )Other (please explain)

2. Is there anything on ACNS which is of little or no interest to you?
      (   )News stories
      (   )Features
      (   )Press releases        (   )Other (please explain)

3. If you read ACNS for news resources, what do you like best about it?
     (   )News stories
     (   )Features
     (   )Press releases
     (   )Other (please explain)

4. Is there anything on ACNS which is of little or no interest to you as
news resource?
      (   )News stories
      (   )Features
      (   )Press releases
      (   )Other (please explain)

5. What does ACNS provide that you don't receive from anywhere else?

6. What additional material would you like to see in ACNS?

7. How do you receive ACNS (via: Quest, etc)

       (   )Ecunet
       (   )The ACO web page <http://www.aco.org>
       (   )Other (Please explain)