From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Press applications for Installation

From ENS.parti@ecunet.org (ENS)
Date 13 Nov 1997 14:00:32

November 13, 1997
Episcopal News Service
Jim Solheim, Director
212-922-5385
ens@ecunet.org

97-2015
Press applications for Installation of the 25th Presiding Bishop

       (ENS)  Members of the press interesting in covering the
installation of the 25th Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church in
Washington National Cathedral, Saturday, January 10, 1998, are invited
to apply for press credentials. An application form is included with this
packet (see below).
       Because this event is expected to generate media interest and
available seating is limited, all diocesan, secular and freelance writers,
photographers and videographers will need to be registered in advance.
Also, we will be able to issue only one press pass to each news
organization.
       A notice of accreditation will be sent.
       The Office of News and Information is working with the cathedral
to arrange a press conference before the installation and a photo
opportunity with the new presiding bishop and his family following the
service.
       For additional information, please contact the Office of News and
Information at 800-334-7626, or 212-922-5384.

Application for Press Accreditation
Installation of Bishop Frank Tracy Griswold III as
25th Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church
January 10 at 11 a.m., Washington National Cathedral

Name:
____
       (last)                                         (first)

Publication/Station:

Title:
_____

Address:
___

Telephone: _____________________  FAX:
________________________

E-mail:_________________________________________

Print media
       Circulation:
       Frequency:
       Type: news, opinion, advocacy, other________

Electronic media
       Audience: size______  geographic spread_______
       Type: radio, broadcast TV, cable TV, indep. film crew, indep.
video crew,

___ I will make my own arrangements for accommodations.

___ I need information on accommodations.

Please fax or mail this form to: Office of News and Information,
Episcopal Church
Center, 815 Second Avenue, New York, New York 10017. FAX:
212-557-5827. Our e-mail address is ens@ecunet.org.