From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Martha Kelly wins Seek & Find drawing

From PCUSA NEWS <PCUSA.NEWS@ecunet.org>
Date 29 Jun 2000 19:37:52

Note #6072 from PCUSA NEWS to PRESBYNEWS:

29-June-2000
GA00123

	Martha Kelly wins Seek & Find drawing

	by Sue Boardman

LONG BEACH, June 29 -- "I returned to my room after a long, tiring day,"
said Martha Kelly, director of communication for New Covenant Presbytery in
Texas, "and found my message light blinking. It was such a nice surprise to
hear that I had won the first Seek & Find drawing."

	Participants in the 212th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church
(U.S.A.) have been engaged, throughout the week, in a treasure hunt for
information. "The questions helped me meet a lot of people," said Kelly.
"The prizes are cool, but the best prize of all is learning many things I
never knew about the people and the work of the church."