From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

please repost Iraq sanction news releases

From George Conklin <gconklin@igc.org>
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2000 11:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again Sheila,

Something at your end has been changed.  The text of the releases with
diacritical marks has garbled formatting codes for those marks.  If I were
polylingual I might have chance to edit and repost... but ... sigh... I am
a monolingual American. (fragments  of German linger from my undergraduate
days)

I am including, below, a copy of your French post.  In the past the
diacritical marks have been O.K. in your posts, I just checked several.

Please repost the English, French, Spanish and German editions of Mel's
report on Iraq and sanctions.

   -- George