From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Begin again

From Beth Hawn <BethAH@mbm.org>
Date 03 Aug 2000 11:37:22

Until about June of 1999, I had been posting the Mennonite Board of Missions
weekly news packet to your website.  I would like to begin again.  I have a
contribution toward our annual participation.  As I understand, we
previously had an agreement that other Mennonite Church agencies would also
be able to file their news under our membership. As I understand it, Ken
Weaver negotiated this arrangement several years ago.  Is this arrangement
still acceptable? I have a $500 donation for WWFN.  Will you please confirm
this arrangement? Also, please refresh my memory on the standard for posting
to your site.  I recall needing a certain format and certain number of
characters per line.

Thank you,

Beth Hawn
Communications Coordinator