From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

RNA - Yearbooks and such

From George Conklin <gconklin@igc.org>
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

Carol,

You said:

>From: Carol Fouke <carolf@ncccusa.org>
>To: "'George Conklin'" <gconklin@igc.org>
>Subject: RE: RNA and Yearbook
>Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:50:06 -0700
>

>Hi George -- I don't recall any such agreement.  If I missed something in
>the e-mail stream, I apologize!  I only recall communications about
>Yearbook distribution.  There's no reason that WFN flyers can't be
>distributed at the S.F. meeting.  And/or in an NCC info packet to
>reporters, but we're not anywhere close to putting that together yet.  The
>Yearbooks have already gone out.  Carol

Two weeks ago we exchanged email regarding the RNA and Yearbooks.  I've
just come home from vacation and checked my files, below is our exchange of
two weeks ago.

The original idea of having me distributing Yearbooks at RNA, as the notes
below say, was Randy's.  He suggested it when I was meeting with him, Dave
and Mart earlier in July and among the WFN things we discussed was my going
to the RNA.

I'm sorry to hear that the Yearbooks were mailed without the WFN flier,
which I suggested in some other notes two weeks ago - hate to miss a
promotion opportunity.

   -- George