From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Spanish Mennonite brochure now available on line

From BethAH@mbm.org
Date 27 Sep 2000 13:18:41

September 27, 2000
Mennonite Board of Missions
Beth Hawn
Communications Coordinators
(219) 294-7523
<NEWS@MBM.org>

Spanish Mennonite brochure now available on line

HARRISONBURG, Va. (MBM) – Third Way Café (www.thirdway.com), the
web site developed by Mennonite Board of Missions, has added a
new section in Spanish, giving a brief history and basic
information about what Mennonites believe.  The new section,
Bienvenidos a Nuestra Familia de Fe, is the Spanish version of
the “Welcome to Our Family of Faith” brochure. The on-line
version has new photos.

“This is just the first step in translating major portions of
Third Way Café into a number of different languages,” said Sheri
Hartzler, leader of the Internet team at MBM Mennonite Media.
“The Internet is an international medium and we want to make
Third Way Café more accessible to other language groups.”

The brochure can be accessed at http://www.thirdway.com/espanol.
The print version of the brochure was first released in 1992 and
is still available from Hispanic Resource Ministries, General
Conference Mennonite Church, P.O. Box 347, Newton, KS 67114-0347
or amiga@gcmc.org.

* * *

MBM Staff