From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

World Fellowship of Buddhists Celebrate 50th Anniversary

From George Conklin <gconklin@igc.apc.org>
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 12:29:53 -0800 (PST)

Lance, Works fine.  I've added the essential Title: line to the top of the
release (WFN uses it to create a headline and search report) using your
head.  You will see it appear in the data base tomorrow (Tuesday)
California time.  It has already gone out to hundreds of subscribers to the
WFN-NEWS mailing list which we know includes staff of RNS in Washington and
the religion editor of an international secular press service.

Thanks for your role in increasing the breadth of WFN news archives.  Keep
the email coming.

   - George