From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Church of the Brethren

From COBNews@aol.com
Date 19 Mar 2001 11:09:51

--part1_87.85bee4b.27e78042_boundary

George,

Has the submission length for postings changed recently? The last two
Newslines we've sent have actually been shorter than some that are the full
10-pagers but have bounced back for being over a 40,000 character limit. It
seems that our new AOL software is sometimes tacking on a duplicate
attachment of the text at the bottom, so I wonder if that might be the
problem? I'm going to try sending just the first half of the most recent
Newsline as a posting (the news section) to see if that works...

Walt Wiltschek, CoB News

--part1_87.85bee4b.27e78042_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>George,
<BR>
<BR>Has the submission length for postings changed recently? The last two
<BR>Newslines we've sent have actually been shorter than some that are the full
<BR>10-pagers but have bounced back for being over a 40,000 character limit. It
<BR>seems that our new AOL software is sometimes tacking on a duplicate
<BR>attachment of the text at the bottom, so I wonder if that might be the
<BR>problem? I'm going to try sending just the first half of the most recent
<BR>Newsline as a posting (the news section) to see if that works...
<BR>
<BR>Walt Wiltschek, CoB News</FONT></HTML>

--part1_87.85bee4b.27e78042_boundary--