From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

News Advisory

From News News <NEWS@ELCA.ORG>
Date Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:24:21 -0500

ELCA NEWS SERVICE

August 3, 2001

NEWS ADVISORY

Department for Communication

RE: Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Churchwide Assembly

 From Aug. 8-14, the ELCA News staff will be reporting from the ELCA
of news, and we'll be issuing several news releases per day.  We want
Churchwide Assembly in Indianapolis.  This event will generate a lot
stories in your e-mail box each day from Indianapolis.
you to be aware of this because you'll be getting several news

If you want to leave the News Listserv during this period, here's
how:

To stop receiving information from the list, please send the message
"signoff ELCANEWS" to the <listserv@listserv.elca.org> address.

If you to rejoin the News Listserv after the assembly, here's how to
subscribe again:

To receive ELCA News releases, please send the message "subscribe
ELCANEWS yourfullname" to the <listserv@listserv.elca.org> address.

For information contact: