From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Swiss Adventists Share Grief of Americans

From APD <APD_Info_Schweiz@compuserve.com>
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2001 05:38:53 -0400

September 16, 2001
Adventist Press Service (APD)
Christian B. Schaeffler, Editor-in-chief
Fax +41-61-261 61 18
APD@stanet.ch
http://www.stanet.ch/APD
CH-4003 Basel, Switzerland

Swiss Adventists Share Grief of Americans
*****************

Letter of Swiss Union of Seventh Day Adventist Church
to the Ambassador of the USA in Berne/Switzerland

Swiss Union of Seventh Day Adventist Church

The Ambassador of the
United States of America
Jubildumsstrasse 93
3005 Berne

Renens, September 12, 2001

Mister Ambassador,

Deeply shaken by the tragedy that has struck the
American people, we would like to assure you, on
behalf of the Swiss Union of the Seventh-day
Adventist Church, that we share the grief of the
American community in Switzerland as well as of the
families touched by this drama.

We pray that God may sustain and comfort those who
are crying during these moments of distress.

Please receive the expression of our consideration
and sympathy.

Rev. Denis Rosat, president
Swiss Union of Seventh Day Adventist Church
Ch. Des Pipinihres 19
CH-1020 Renens/Switzerland
e-mail: president@fsr.ch