From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Disciples publishing house completes move

From "Communication Ministries" <wshuffit@cm.disciples.org>
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:3:13 -0500

Date: February 18, 2002
Disciples News Service
Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
Contact: Curt Miller
E-mail: cmiller@cm.disciples.org
on the Web: http://www.disciples.org

02a-14

Contact: Pam Brown
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Christian Board of Publication
314-231-8500, ext. 1326

	ST. LOUIS (DNS) -- Christian Board of Publication (CBP),
the publishing house of the Christian Church (Disciples of
Christ), has completed the move of its main offices to the
twelfth floor of the Shell Building in downtown St. Louis.

	CBP also has  introduced new logos for the publishing
house as well as its two imprints, Chalice Press and Living
Bread Press. The logos were introduced to the denomination
at its General Assembly in Kansas City in July 2001, and to
the public at the American Academy of Religion and Society
for Biblical Literature meeting in Denver in November 2001.

	"This new look is an outward sign of Christian Board of
Publication's continuing transformation," said Cyrus N.
"Russ" White, CBP president. "We have spent the last
year-and-a-half taking steps to follow our vision to be
true to what God has called us to do.

	"This move to newly-renovated, open and well-lit offices
with windows overlooking the city and Christ Church
Cathedral are part of our calling to be open to God and to
think in new ways to develop resources that will bring
people closer to God," White said.

	Christian Board of Publication will have an open house
this spring to celebrate and dedicate the new offices at
1221 Locust St., Suite 1200, St. Louis, MO, 63103.  CBP's
phone numbers remain the same: 314-231-8500, and for
customer service, 1-800-366-3383. Its web address also
remains the same: www.cbp21.com.

	                            -- end --