From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

A Prayer on the 3rd anniversary of the September 21, 1999

From Taiwan Church News <pctpress@ms1.hinet.net>
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:34:02 +0800

Earthquake.
Taiwan Church News, September 22, 2002

Our compassionate and merciful Father in heaven,
Grant us the faith to stand up from the sorrow of 9-2-1;
       the hope to step forth from the straits of 9-2-1;
       and the love to envision a the future from within the
ruins of 9-2-1.
In the midst of our adversities, you have comforted us and called
us to take the comfort you have given to others who suffer, that
they, too, might be comforted.
Grant us opportunity to enter these communities for the long
term,
Grant us strength to share Your love, grace and peace with all
who are in need,
that the glory of your kingdom may be made manifest throughout
Taiwan.  AMEN

For more information: 921crc@ms2.pct.org.tw

Taiwan Church News is published weekly in Chinese.
Visit our web site: www.pctpress.com.tw