From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[PCUSANEWS] A holiday notice to readers

From PCUSA NEWS <PCUSA.NEWS@ecunet.org>
Date 20 Dec 2002 16:16:42 -0500

Note #7551 from PCUSA NEWS to PRESBYNEWS:

A holiday notice to readers
02498
December 19, 2002

A holiday notice to readers

The Presbyterian News Service is taking a break over the holidays. No stories
will be posted between Dec. 23 and Jan. 2 as the staff spends Christmas and
New Year's with loved ones.

The Rev. Jerry L. Van Marter, coordinator for news services, will be
monitoring email - jvanmart@ctr.pcusa.org - so any items of interest may be
sent to him and they will be reported after the holidays.

The Presbyterian News Service thanks you for your loyal readership and
support during 2002. We promise to continue to do our best to report the news
of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) fairly and accurately as we move into
2003.

Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. May God's blessings be upon you and upon all
people. Pray for peace.

The Rev. Jerry L. Van Marter
The Rev. Alexa Smith
Evan Silverstein
John D. Filiatreau
Deeanna Alford

*** For instructions on using this system (including how to UNJOIN this
meeting), send e-mail to mailrequests@ecunet.org