From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[PCUSANEWS] NOTICE: PRESS CREDENTIALS FOR GENERAL ASSEMBLY

From PCUSA NEWS <PCUSA.NEWS@ecunet.org>
Date 31 Mar 2003 14:48:07 -0500

Note #7646 from PCUSA NEWS to PRESBYNEWS:

NOTICE:  PRESS CREDENTIALS FOR GENERAL ASSEMBLY
03164
March 28, 2003

NOTICE:  PRESS CREDENTIALS FOR GENERAL ASSEMBLY

LOUISVILLE - Once again this year, the General Assembly Communication Center
will issue press credentials to people covering the Assembly in Denver, May
24-31. The credentials will give journalists access to the press sections in
Assembly meeting rooms and plenaries, to Communication Center?sponsored press
conferences, and to other resources of the GA Communication Center.

TO ACQUIRE PRESS CREDENTIALS:

First, register with the Office of the General Assembly; second, come to the
Communication Center and sign in (we need your name, address, phone number,
email address and the publication/medium you represent). The Communication
Center can provide you with press credentials, BUT NOT Assembly registration.
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, please pick up press credentials between 8 a.m. and 10
a.m. any morning during the Assembly.

We look forward to seeing you in Denver. If you intend to cover the Assembly
as a journalist, please notify us in advance; it helps with our planning.
Contact us by phone (toll-free) at (888) 728-7228, ext. 5493 or 5504, or by
email at jvanmart@ctr.pcusa.org.

Thanks.

Jerry Van Marter, Coordinator for News Services
Jane Mead, General Assembly News Editor

*** For instructions on using this system (including how to UNJOIN this
meeting), send e-mail to mailrequests@ecunet.org