From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin May 9, 2003

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 15:08:35 -0700

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA
8-10 East 79th St. New York, NY 10021
Tel: (212) 570-3530 Fax: (212) 774-0215
Web: http://www.goarch.org
Email: communications@goarch.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin May 9, 2003

Christ is Risen!

This is the weekly GOA E-Bulletin, a service providing you with links to
important Orthodox news, information, and resources on the Internet.

Just click on the links below to go to the topics of interest to you.

WEB SITE UP FOR WEBBY AWARD: Our GOA website is in the race to be a winner
in the 2003 Webby Awards. Presented by The International Academy of Digital
Arts and Sciences, The Webby Awards is the leading international honor for
achievement in technology, creativity and individual achievement. Votes are
accepted until May 23. For information on how you can place a vote for the
site go to

http://www.goarch.org/en/special/webby/

METROPOLIS OF NEW JERSEY:  As the faithful of the Metropolis of New Jersey
receive their new Metropolitan this weekend, read about this region of
dynamic communities.  Also visit the GOA web site for news and information
regarding the ordination and enthronement of His Eminence Metropolitan
Evangelos.

http://www.nj.goarch.org/

http://www.goarch.org/en/news/NewsDetail.asp?id=905

NATIONAL ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM: "Come Receive the Light" Radio welcomes
Terry Mattingly as a special guest for our 05/10/2003 Radio Broadcast.
Terry will lead us through a discussion on Liturgy of Mass Media, Parents,
Young People and TV.  The "Frederica Now" segment this week will be "Mom's
in the Crossfire".  For more information visit the CRTL web site at

http://www.receive.org

JOIN US ON A JOURNEY OF FAITH:	Visit the Journey of Faith Web site and
join us as we highlight the pastoral ministry of Archbishop Demetrios of
America.  This new site is growing fast with stories, photos, quotes,
educational links, and now Audio.  Hear His Eminence's March 25 sermon
delivered at Saint Sophia Cathedral in Washington DC.  More to come as this
web site allows people throughout America to see and hear the Archbishop.

http://www.goarch.org/en/archbishop/demetrios/jof/

For the March 25 Sermon and Story:
http://www.goarch.org/en/archbishop/demetrios/jof/2003/articles/art8495.asp

HELLENIC COLLEGE/HOLY CROSS:  Visit the web site of the Hellenic College
and Holy Cross.  Next week will be Commencement for the College and School
of Theology.  Read about events, programs, and more and see why our Beloved
School is growing.

http://www.hchc.edu

AHEPA SUNDAY:  Sunday, May 18 is AHEPA Sunday throughout the Archdiocese.
Visit the site of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association
and read about the history, programs, and contributions of the
organization.

http://www.ahepa.org