From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin August 29, 2003

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:21 -0700

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA
ARCHDIOCESE LISTSERVER

Latest news online at:
http://www.goarch.org/en/news/

  information at the end of this email

====================================

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA
8-10 East 79th St. New York, NY 10021
Tel: (212) 570-3530 Fax: (212) 774-0215
Web: http://www.goarch.org
Email: communications@goarch.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin August 29, 2003

This is the summer edition of the GOA E-Bulletin, a service providing you
with links to important Archdiocesan news, information, and resources on
the Internet.

Just click on the links below to go to the topics of interest to you.

NATIONAL ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM:  Come Receive The Light (CRTL) THE
NATIONAL ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM for the week of 08/30/2003 will be "The
Weeping Icon of The Panagia" with the V. Rev. Fr. Nicholas Dahdal as our
guest speaker. For more information or to find the time of our radio
broadcast in your area, or to subscribe to the CRTL e-newsletter visit our
web site at

http://www.receive.org

2003 INTER-ORTHODOX YOUTH WORKERS CONFERENCE:  Two Conferences will be held
Sept. 19-21 and Nov. 7-8 on "Committing our whole lives unto Christ our
God:  Nurturing a Commitment to Christ in Youth".  For schedules, speakers
and registration information see

http://www.orthodoxyouth.org