From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[PCUSANEWS] New Advent Devotional by Presbyterians Today

From PCUSA NEWS <PCUSA.NEWS@ecunet.org>
Date Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:41:37 -0500

Note #7957 from PCUSA NEWS to PRESBYNEWS:

Advent is the season when we prepare our hearts for the celebration of the
incarnation.  God's long-promised Deliverer was born in a Bethlehem stable
and each season is reborn in the hearts of believers.

Enhance your Advent study with the 2003 Presbyterians Today Advent calendar,
Christ through artists' eyes, by Ed McNulty.  The paintings of six
contemporary artists from around the world remind us that Christ does not
belong to just one culture but is the Deliverer for all people.  Scripture
references are also provided to enrich each meditation.

Subscribers to Presbyterians Today will receive the 2003 Advent Calendar in
their November issue.
For other members of your congregation, a limited number of reprints of the
calendar (Item No. 68-270-03-011) are available.  Single copies are $3.00
each.  10 or more copies are $1.50 each (plus shipping and handling--10% of
order or $4.50 minimum).  TO ORDER:  Online, http://www.pcusa.org/2003advent/
or call 1-800-524-2612.

We do not sell, trade or give away our e-mail list!  This is a special
correspondence on behalf of the Office of Communication, Presbyterian Church
(U.S.A.).