From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

ACNS3636 Statement from the Primates of Nigeria, Southeast Asia

From "Anglican Communion News Service" <acnslist@anglicancommunion.org>
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:24:48 +0100

ACNS 3636     |     PRIMATES MEETING	 |     17 OCTOBER 2003

Statement from the Primates of Nigeria, Southeast Asia and Rwanda

It is with great gratitude to God and appreciation to the people of the
Anglican Communion and other churches that we greet you in the name of
Jesus Christ.

As we met this week at Lambeth we experienced the power of the Holy
Spirit moving among us. We are so grateful to God for hearing the
prayers and cries of his praying people to preserve both the truth and
the unity of the Anglican Communion. We urge continued prayer that the
whole Anglican Communion may continue by God's power to witness to the
transforming love of Jesus for all people.

The Most Revd Peter Akinola - Archbishop of Nigeria
The Most Revd Yong Ping Chung - Archbishop of Southeast Asia
The Most Revd Emmanuel Kolini - Archbishop of Rwanda