From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ENS] Statement from the Primates of Nigeria, Southeast Asia and

From "mika larson" <mini.mika@verizon.net>
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:03:36 -0400

Rwanda

10/17/2003

Statement from the Primates of Nigeria, Southeast Asia and Rwanda

[Episcopal News Service] It is with great gratitude to God and
appreciation to the people of the Anglican Communion and other churches
that we greet you in the name of Jesus Christ.

As we met this week at Lambeth we experienced the power of the Holy
Spirit moving among us. We are so grateful to God for hearing the
prayers and cries of his praying people to preserve both the truth and
the unity of the Anglican Communion. We urge continued prayer that the
whole Anglican Communion may continue by God's power to witness to the
transforming love of Jesus for all people.

The Most Revd Peter Akinola - Archbishop of Nigeria

The Most Revd Yong Ping Chung - Archbishop of Southeast Asia The Most
Revd Emmanuel Kolini - Archbishop of Rwanda