From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin October 24, 2003

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:08:04 -0800

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA
8-10 East 79th St. New York, NY 10021
Tel: (212) 570-3530 Fax: (212) 774-0215
Web: http://www.goarch.org
Email: communications@goarch.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin October 24, 2003

This is the weekly edition of the GOA E-Bulletin, a service providing you
with links to important Archdiocesan news, information, and resources on
the Internet.

Just click on the links below to go to the topics of interest to you.

NATIONAL ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM: Come Receive The Light (CRTL) THE NATIONAL
ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM for the week of 10/25/2003 will be "The Patristic
Tradition of the Christian Church" with Demetri Katos as our guest. The
"Saints Alive Radio Dramatization" segment is on: "Saint Demetrios". For
more information please visit our web site at

http://www.receive.org

ST DEMETRIOS NOW AVAILABLE ON LISTEN, LEARN, SHARE:  As we approach the
feast day of Great Martyr Saint Demetrios, learn more about this Saint of
the Church at

http://www.goarch.org/en/special/listen_learn_share/demetrios/learn/

INTERNET SCHOOL OF ORTHODOX STUDIES:  The ISOS topic for this fall is  "An
Introduction of Orthodox Theology."  Classes began on Sept. 30 and are
broadcast each Tuesday at 7:30 pm (EST) over the Internet through the ISOS
site.  Check this site for updates and archives

http://www.goarch.org/en/multimedia/live/isos