From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Statement from the Anglican Church of Tanzania

From "Anglican Communion News Service" <acnslist@anglicancommunion.org>
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:52:45 -0000

The Statement from the Anglican Church of Tanzania concerning the
consecration of Gene Robinson is available at:
http://www.anglicancommunion.org/acns/special/humansexuality/hs34.html

ACNS encourages provinces and other organs of the various provinces to
keep
ACNS informed, up-to-date and to provide texts of official statements
for
distribution around the Communion. News outlets come to us for accurate
and
official information. There has been difficulty tracing some of the
comments regarding sexuality issues during the past few weeks.

We must also receive material from the official source to ensure the
accurate dissemination of news from the Anglican Communion Office to the
faithful throughout the Anglican world. We appreciate your co-operation.
May God bless us all.

Canon James M Rosenthal
Director of Communications

Matthew Davies