From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[PCUSANEWS] Moderator will host online 'chat' Feb. 12

From PCUSA NEWS <PCUSA.NEWS@ecunet.org>
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:45:10 -0600

Note #8082 from PCUSA NEWS to PRESBYNEWS:

Moderator will host online 'chat' Feb. 12
04035
January 20, 2004

Moderator will host online 'chat' Feb. 12

Andrews eager to share mission stories in hourlong Web event

by Jerry L. Van Marter
and Sharon Youngs, Office of the General Assembly

LOUISVILLE - The Rev. Susan R. Andrews, moderator of the 215th General
Assembly, will answer questions and share stories about Presbyterian Church
(USA) missions during an online "live chat" next month.

	The event will run from 7 to 8 p.m. EST on Thursday, Feb. 12.

	The moderator said she decided to schedule the give-and-take session
because she has stories to share, and wants to hear more.

	"Time really does fly when you're having fun," she said in an
interview marking the midpoint of her term. "I have met Presbyterians all
over the world. The countless ministries we are doing in the name of Jesus
Christ are exciting and encouraging."

	Questions may be submitted in advance to ask.susan@pcusa.org. Andrews
also will respond to spontaneous questions from chat participants.

	For information on the event, and instructions for joining in, visit
www.ecunet.org/topic/chat_with_susan.; call Sharon Youngs at (888) 728-7228,
ext. 5750; or contact Youngs by email at Syoungs@ctr.pcusa.org.