From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

ABCUSA: Lanza Appointed MMBB Member Service Representative

From "SCHRAMM, Richard" <Rich.Schramm@abc-usa.org>
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:41:54 -0500

American Baptist News Service (Valley Forge, Pa. 12/14/04)--Dr. Sumner M. Grant, executive director of The Ministers and Missionaries Benefit Board (MMBB), has announced the appointment of Oscar Lanza as member service representative (MSR), effective Dec. 1, 2004.

Lanza joins five other New York-based MSRs, bringing the total number of MSRs in New York, Valley Forge and the field to 17.

 From 2000 to his employment with MMBB Lanza was senior field examiner and vice president with The CIT Group in New York City.  Before that he was The CIT Group's senior internal auditor in the Livingston, N.J., office.  Lanza also has been a staff auditor with First Union Corporation. He holds a B.S. degree in accounting/management from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.

Commenting on the appointment, Grant said, "Oscar brings to MMBB a passion
for the church and those who serve, coupled with deep financial knowledge and
expertise.  We know that through his ministry with MMBB our members will be
served with compassion and skill."

K/2004ABNS/04ABN144

American Baptist News Service: Office of Communication, American Baptist
Churches USA, P.O. Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851; (800)ABC-3USA x2077
/ (610)768-2077; fax: (610)768-2320; www.abc-usa.org;
richard.schramm@abc-usa.org