From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Christmas Greetings from Bethlehem Christmas Lutheran Church

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:14:19 -0800

Dear Friends,

Christmas Greetings from Bethlehem. We would like to invite you to
Bethlehem during this Season by stepping into our Home page
http://www.annadwa.org that has experienced a new birth and acquired a new
look. Please read the latest from the ICB including Rev. Dr. Mitri Raheb s
Christmas message Are you the one who is to come, or are we to wait for
another? and the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
and the Office of the Special Coordinator for the Peace Process in the
Middle East (INSCO) s December 2004 study Cost of Conflict: The Changing
Face of Bethlehem .

Also, we would like to remind you that our media website
http://www.bethlehemmedia.net has been updated with the latest messages
from the Churches and the latest news from Bethlehem.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Joyful and Peaceful New Year.

Yours,

The General Director and the Staff of the ICB

Rev. Dr. Mitri Raheb
General Director -

The International Center of Bethlehem

Dar al-Kalima Academy

Senior Pastor -

The Evangelical  Lutheran Christmas Church
Paul VI. St. 109
Bethlehem

Tel: +972 2 276 4696

Fax: +972 2 277 0048