From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Help Us Celebrate WFN's 10th Birthday

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:46:31 -0700

Dear Worldwide Faith News Subscriber,

We apologize for the inclusion of some email addresses in the last WFN email. The WFN mailing list was sub divided for mailing purposes and you received a small portion of it. We hope you will respect the privacy of those whose addresses we accidentally emailed with our anniversary notice.

George Conklin, WFN Project Manager