From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ENS] Mission Personnel Officer leaves staff

From "Matthew Davies" <mdavies@episcopalchurch.org>
Date Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:48:18 -0500

Episcopal News Service

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mission Personnel Officer leaves staff

ENS 120605-2

[Episcopal News Service] The Rev. Jane C. Butterfield is leaving the
staff of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society after nearly seven
years as Mission Personnel Officer at the Episcopal Church Center.

"Since 1999, Jane has expanded the missionary program significantly, and
encouraged many talented and distinguished Episcopalians to serve with our
overseas dioceses and Anglican partner churches around the world. For her
role in the success of our missionary program, we are grateful indeed,"
said Margaret S. Larom, director of Anglican and Global Relations.

"We greatly admire the creativity and commitment of our appointed
missionaries, Volunteers for Mission and Young Adult Service Corps,
and our staff will continue to support them in every way. As we work
on transition matters, we wish Jane well in her future endeavors,"
Larom added.

Butterfield was an appointed missionary in Zimbabwe from 1983 to l986.
She went on to earn an M.Div. degree at Episcopal Divinity School,
was ordained to the priesthood, and then served various congregations
in her home diocese of Massachusetts prior to taking up her position on
the national staff.

-- To SUBSCRIBE to enslist, send a blank email message, from the address
which you wish subscribed, to: join-enslist@epicom.org

The enslist is published by Episcopal News Service:
http://www.episcopalchurch.org/ens