From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

ELCA News Service introduces a blog!

From <NEWS@ELCA.ORG>
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:22:42 -0600

ELCA NEWS SERVICE

December 16, 2005

ELCA News Service introduces a blog!

Friends:

With the help of several people in the churchwide organization, the ELCA
News Service initiated an "ELCA News Blog" on Dec. 16. The purpose of the
blog is to supplement regular news releases with information that we
believe should be reported in short form and quickly. As with regular
news releases, we invite you to read the blog regularly for updated
information about the ELCA. We've set this up so that you may print the
item, link to it and send comments on it to the ELCA News Service.

You can find the blog through the ELCA News page at
http://www.ELCA.org/news on the Web. Just click on the "News Blog" link.

We value your comments on this and other ways in which we can improve the
ELCA News Service.

John R. Brooks
Director, ELCA News Service

For information contact: