From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ENS] Presiding Bishop's Easter Message

From "Matthew Davies" <mdavies@episcopalchurch.org>
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:19:12 -0400

Episcopal News Service Monday, April 10, 2006

Presiding Bishop's Easter Message

Alleluia! Our Easter song is more than a word. It is, as St. Augustine tells us, a way of being "from head to toe."

Christ rises in every particle of our being and through baptism we are part of him: limbs and members of his risen body and ministers of his deathless, reckless

reconciling love.

May we be given the grace to embody our Easter song

for the sake of the world.

Frank T. Griswold