From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

MECC General Secretary¹s Easter Message

From mecc <mecc@cyberia.net.lb>
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 10:15:10 -0700

³I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die.²

Starting his message with these verses, MECC General Secretary, Mr. Saleh, calls on all Christians to rejoice. In the midst of atrocities and injustices committed around the world, God be praised for Christ¹s resurrection and reign of life over death.

Relaying brotherly love and greetings, Mr. Saleh asks the Risen Lord to grant His blessings to all. He also asks for an ever-increasing renewal in the faith of the Resurrection and a greater apostolate for the Gospel of Christ.

The message ends with congratulations on this blessed day praying the Almighty to protect and grant health and prosperity to all. The Easter Message in Arabic and English is posted on the MECC website at: www.mec-churches.org <http://www.mec-churches.org/

Middle East Council of Churches Office of International Ecumenical Relations P.O. Box 5376, Beirut, Lebanon

Guirgis Ibrahim Saleh, General Secretary

mecc@cyberia.net.lb or guirgissaleh@cyberia.net.lb

+961-1-353-938 http://www.mec-churches.org/