From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ACNS] Anglican Communion Web Site Adds Holy Land Documentation

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 09:23:05 -0700

ACNS 4140 | ACO | 5 MAY 2006

Holy Land documentation site

A new section of the Anglican Communion website has been established. This seeks to collect together statements by a range of official Anglican bodies relating to the situation in the Holy Land (Israel/Palestine). It also includes resources and documentation relating to Anglican-Jewish relations. Clare Amos, the Director of Theological Studies, who has taken responsibility for collecting the material says,

'We hope that this site will enable people to see for themselves just what has formally and officially been said about these significant subjects by the Anglican Communion, and by member Anglican Churches and organisations.

I am aware that the material on the site may not yet be complete and that there may well be other documents which could be added. I would welcome being informed about these, though I do want to stress that the site is focused on official policy statements of the Communion and the Churches rather than more transient news items.'

If you have suggestions of material for inclusion please contact Clare Amos at clare.amos@anglicancommunion.org

The website can be directly accessed at http://www.aco.org/the-holy-land/index.cfm

___________________________________________________________________ ACNSlist, published by Anglican Communion News Service, London, is distributed to more than 8,000 journalists and other readers around the world.

For subscription INFORMATION please go to: