From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ENS] Episcopal bishops meeting in Texas send letter to House of Bishops

From "Matthew Davies" <mdavies@episcopalchurch.org>
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:20:05 -0400

Episcopal News Service September 22, 2006

Episcopal bishops meeting in Texas send letter to House of Bishops

Twenty-one bishops sent a letter September 22 to their colleagues in the House of Bishops following a meeting held by the letter's signatories at the Episcopal Diocese of Texas' Camp Allen Conference and Retreat Center. The text of the letter is reprinted in full below.

Full story and statement:

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/3577_78011_ENG_HTM.htm