From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ENS] Cuba: Presiding Bishop reflects on pastoral visit [multimedia report]

From "Matthew Davies" <mdavies@episcopalchurch.org>
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:00:58 -0500

Episcopal News Service February 10, 2007

Cuba: Presiding Bishop reflects on pastoral visit [multimedia report]

[ENS] The Episcopal Church of Cuba is a faith community notable for its vitality and creativity, Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori of the U.S.-based Episcopal Church says in an ENS multimedia interview recounting her February 1-5 pastoral visit to the island nation.

The multimedia interview, conducted by the Rev. Jan Nunley, the Episcopal Church's deputy for communication, on February 8 at the Episcopal Church Center in New York, is online at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/3577_82340_ENG_HTM.htm.

A related ENS story, "In Cuba, Presiding Bishop affirms 'sea of possibilities' for ending oppression," is available at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/3577_82076_ENG_HTM.htm.

Produced by Michael Collins, director of broadcast and multimedia for the Episcopal Church, the multimedia report features photographs taken by Richard Schori and Bob Williams for ENS.

For more on the Episcopal Church of Cuba, visit http://www.cuba.anglican.org.