From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[GOAA] Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin February 23, 2007

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:55:04 -0800

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA 8-10 East 79th St. New York, NY 10021 Tel: (212) 570-3530 Fax: (212) 774-0215 Web: http://www.goarch.org Email: communications@goarch.org

Greek Orthodox Archdiocese E-Bulletin February 23, 2007

This is the weekly edition of the GOA E-Bulletin. For more information just click on the links below to go to the topics of interest to you.

If the link does not work from your email, copy the link and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.

RESOURCES FOR GREAT LENT: This special web site will provide you with information, readings, hymns, articles, and much more on each of the Sundays of Great Lent, special observances and services, fasting, prayer, and on the significance of this period of reflection and preparation.

http://greatlent.goarch.org/

IONIAN VILLAGE REGISTRATION OPEN: Registration is now open for the Summer 2007 travel abroad camps at Ionian Village. Early registration discounts are available if registered by March 7. Session dates for this year are June 28 ?? July 1 and July 24 ? August 12. For registration materials and more information visit

http://www.ionianvillage.org

2007 YEARBOOK ONLINE: The 2007 edition of the Yearbook of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese is now online. Visit the address below to download a pdf version of the Yearbook, which includes directories for the Archdiocese and Metropolises, and updated information on ministries, programs, and more.

http://www.goarch.org/en/archdiocese/yearbook/

JANUARY-FEBRUARY ISSUE OF THE ORTHODOX OBSERVER ONLINE: Read the latest issue of the Orthodox Observer. Download the issue in Adobe Acrobat format from the web site and read the latest news and events from the Archdiocese, Metropolises, and parishes.

http://www.goarch.org/en/news/observer/

NATIONAL ORTHODOX RADIO PROGRAM: Come Receive The Light (CRTL) program for the week of 02/24/2007 will be â??Blissful Marriage ? Is it possible Today" with V. Rev. Fr. Don and Khouriya Maggie Hock as our guests. Programs are subject to change; please visit our web site for more information on CRTL programs, featured segments, and to subscribe to our e-newsletter.

http://www.receive.org

DEADLINE FOR EASTER GREETINGS IN THE ORTHODOX OBSERVER -FRIDAY, MARCH 2: It is the most important moment in our Church and one of our biggest issues of the year. Let us celebrate our Lord's glorious resurrection - as one Church, one family, and one omogeneia ? by placing a Paschal greeting in the ORTHODOX OBSERVER's Easter issue, coming April 3rd. Your greeting will help defray some of the ORTHODOX OBSERVER's publishing expenses and send an important message of love, unity and support for our Church in the United States. For more information, call (212) 774-0230 or email shantzarides@goarch.org.