From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ELO] Newslink

From "Matthew Davies" <mdavies@episcopalchurch.org>
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:14:15 -0400

Episcopal Life Online Newslink August 16, 2007

Episcopal Life Online is available at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/elife.

Today's ELO Newslink includes:

* DIOCESAN DIGEST - MAINE: Bishop coadjutor candidates announced * WORLD REPORT - EUROPE: Pilgrims cycle to Rome to save Canterbury Cathedral * OPINION - Responses to 'Reflections on praying for our armed forces'

_____________________

DIOCESAN DIGEST

MAINE: Bishop coadjutor candidates announced

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/81803_89107_ENG_HTM.htm

More Diocesan news: http://www.episcopalchurch.org/81803_ENG_HTM.htm

WORLD REPORT

EUROPE: Pilgrims cycle to Rome to save Canterbury Cathedral http://www.episcopalchurch.org/81808_89109_ENG_HTM.htm

More World news: http://www.episcopalchurch.org/81808_ENG_HTM.htm

OPINION

[Episcopal News Service] Episcopal Life Online has received several responses to the Opinion article "Reflections on praying for our armed forces" by David Chandler, published on August 14. Chandler's article is available at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/80050_89065_ENG_HTM.htm.

Bishop George Packard, the Episcopal Church's Bishop Suffragan for Chaplaincies, and two former Episcopal military chaplains, the Rev. George Clifford and the Rev. Bill Mahedy, offer responses to Chandler's article at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/80050_89106_ENG_HTM.htm

More Opinion: http://www.episcopalchurch.org/80050_ENG_HTM.htm