From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

[ACNS] Anglican Episcopal World Looks to Lambeth 2008

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:15:10 -0700

ACNS 4310 | ACO | 21 AUGUST 2007

Anglican Episcopal World Looks to Lambeth 2008

The editor of the official quarterly magazine of the Anglican Communion has announced a special advertising rate as preparations are in full swing for the every ten year meeting in Canterbury.

Canon Rosenthal says, "Interest has never been higher in the work of the Communion. I hope many people will subscribe to Anglican Episcopal World for accurate and informed reading and take advantage of our generous offer to advertise when the audience is at its highest, especially with on-line access now available."

See attached notice below and respond as soon as possible as only so much space can be allotted for advertising.

Attached notice can be found here:

http://www.anglicancommunion.org/acns/articles/43/00/Advert%20Rates%20fo r%20LC2008%20AEW.pdf

Suminder Duggal - Communications Assistant

___________________________________________________________________ ACNSlist, published by Anglican Communion News Service, London, is distributed to more than 8,000 journalists and other readers around the world.

For subscription INFORMATION please go to: