From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

actually, you shoudl try wfn

From "Brad Pokorny" <bradpokorny@comcast.net>
Date Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:24:38 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C8996B.23096DB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear Sally,

Hey, why don't you try to post the stories to WFN. Some months ago, I asked that you be added to the list.

Just format the story very cleanly (I'll attach an example) with a header that IDs it from BWNS, and put the headline into the subject line, like this:

Baha'i News: Vietnamese Baha'is reach milestone with election of National Spiritual Assembly

You might also want to change the date in the dateline..

Basically, if you are an "approved" email address, you just send the story as email text to:

wfn-editors@wfn.org

It will automatically appear in their DB, then.

One caution: no way to change things once it has gone.

Save that email address and if it works, you can do it.

If it doesn't work, I'll email the administrators of the site again and get you added to the list.

Brad

------=_NextPart_000_00F2_01C8996B.23096DB0--