From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

ABCUSA: American Baptist International Ministries Appoints Stratton As New CFO/Treasurer

From "Jayne, Andy" <Andy.Jayne@abc-usa.org>
Date Mon, 5 May 2008 09:18:36 -0400

VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 05/05/08) - Dr. Reid Trulson, executive director of American Baptist International Ministries, announced today the selection of Alyson Stratton as the organization's new Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.

Stratton will be responsible for the overall financial management of International Ministries beginning May 5, 2008.

"Alyson has a deep commitment to use her financial skills as tools to advance International Ministries' mission of working across cultural boundaries to help people come to Christ, grow in Christ, and change their world with Christ," said Trulson. "I believe that she will be a strong and valued colleague as we work together to serve our missionaries, international partners and local churches in the U.S. and Puerto Rico."

Stratton earned her MBA from Widener University and received her CPA designation in 1996. Building on experience in both corporate and non-profit environments, she has held various positions including Corporate Controller with The Kintock Group, Inc. and Senior Corporate Accountant with West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. She is a member of the Cornerstone Fellowship Baptist Church of Coatesville, PA, an American Baptist congregation.

Andrew C. Jayne American Baptist Churches USA Mission Resource Development http://www.abc-usa.org/