From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

re: SPAM-LOW: Wfn-editors Digest, Vol 11, Issue 24

From "info@graceministriesinternational.in" <info@graceministriesinternational.in>
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 04:35:06 -0600

"Greetings in Jesus name from GRACE MINISTRIES and Family."

           The outcome of the Lord's inspiration  for His MINISTRIES through the Holy spirit of God in at your hand in the le tter. Which will introduce you about our most motivality and powerful PRAYE RS given by the Lord to win the dying souls through "GRACE MINISTRIES " whi ch anon-profit charitable MINISTRIES of its own kind irrespective of cast a nd greed and at salutely based of faith.

            For the  great task of the lord. We three major strategies through which GRACE MINIS TRIES can strive forward to have come into existence to into theMINISTRIES  in the time to come it in now on the cradle and good nutrition in need to g row and to become strong enough to set, walk and run in future

STRATEGY NO:1 : THE RURAL UPLEFTMENTFOR CHRIST Luke 19:10 it has been re alized that most part of the rural areas of India are still beret inflators   and undeveloped Educationally, physically economically, mentally, spiritu ally. As a matter of fact. The povertiness and illiteracy have made the peo ple totally handicapped. They are apparently ignorant of the real definitio n of life but we believe the this project will definitely help us eradicate  the bard predicament of the communities and creed and awareness among them  to the fact that salvation through Jesus Christ inartistically needed to e nter into the kingdom of God under the strategy No.1 we have planned to tak e the projects from orphaned organization to carry out the following things  under the community Development programmes  which one as follows School Re sidential Schools, Computer education Centers. Adult education clinics, typ e institutes, libraries, children coaching centers orphanages, widows disab le persons, Tailoring centers.

STRATEGY NO2 : THE BIBLE TRAIN ING CENTER FOR CHRIST Mt 28:19,20 Needles to mention that India still need  lot of young dedicated people to proclaim the Gospel away the dying souls t o bring them into the told of Christ. For this Real purpose of God. We very  badly felt a need of a Bible Training Centre where we can train the people  and send them out for the MINISTRY of God of Course, in the beginning we w ill not be able to start BTC three will be a short term-minor or for six mo nths and a short term- Major 6 months Bible +training altogether. After com pleting STM first semester there will be a gap of one year for practical du ring which time a candidate will get an ample scope to prepare himself for  STM second semester.

STRATEGY NO3: THE EVANGELISM FOR CHRIST  Isa 52:7. 1) Personal Evangelism 2) mass Evangelism 3) Literature Evangelis m, 4) Film Evangelism 5) Fallow-up Evangelism the above mentioned five type s of Evangelism will of obviously be playing a vital role in winning the so uls for Christ in whatsoever conditions may be it will of cause continuousl y be dominating the entire strategies to maintain the discipline unity and  the integrity of GRACE MINISTRIES. However the ultimate goals of GRACE MINI STRIES into win the souls in Christ in India away 100 crores of population  there in only 22% Evangelical Christians.

Let us resolve to c ome forward with GRACE MINISTRIES to implement the great task of the Lord i t has taken on. Are you ready to be a part of it? Spend the time in the pre sence of the Lord think of the dying souls and take the final discretion to  be a part of GRACE MINISTRIES. For which we shall ever pray to God for you r long life and prosperity with thanks PLS MY WEB:www.graceministriesintern ational.in

                                                                                                                                              Yours in

                                                                                                        E.SR KOT IREDDY

                                                                                                 GRACE MINISTRIES

                                                                                      GRACE HOME-9/28/2,