From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

Religion Communication Congress 2010 Resources Online

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 16:52:56 -0400

Promotional resources available via the web

To make it easy and convenient for
you to promote Religion Communication
Congress 2010, we have prepared a number of
resources that you can download from the
website at and use on your organization's site
or to distribute at organizational meetings as a
way of sharing the news about Congress.

http://www.rccongress2010.net/news/resources.shtml

There already are a variety of resources available
for download or by mail?fliers, pens,
logos, mastheads, bookmarks?and we'll be
adding new things as we go along.

The best promotion we can get for
RCCongress 2010 is through our participating
organizations and our other friends who
are using the power of their networks to invite
people to gather with their communications
colleagues in Chicago at RCCongress 2010.

We invite you to take advantage of the resource
page to download or request everything
you need to help make sure our upcoming
Congress is as inclusive as possible.