From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

2010 Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Yearbook Now Available Online

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:26:26 -0800

GREEK ORTHODOX ARCHDIOCESE OF AMERICA

8-10 East 79th St. New York, NY 10075-0106 * Tel: (212) 570-3530 Fax:
(212) 774-0237
www.goarch.org    - Email: communications@goarch.org

Contact: PRESS OFFICE
Stavros Papagermanos
pressoffice@goarch.org

2010 Archdiocesan Yearbook Now Available Online

NEW YORK ? The 2010 Yearbook of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of
America is now available online at  www.yearbook.goarch.org.    2010
Yearbooks will be available by mail beginning mid-January 2010.  Every
parish will receive two complimentary copies.

In his letter to the faithful Archbishop Demetrios of America states,

?Here is the year 2010, a year of the Lord offered to us as a time to
know Him and His will better, to know ourselves better, to know the
world in which we live better, and to know our fellow human beings
better.  If we progress in the above vital areas of knowledge, then we
will be able to better and deeper understand our extraordinary place
and destiny on earth as the blessed sons and daughters of God, as the
privileged recipients of His joy, peace, love and ultimate salvation,
and as the bright reflectors and transmitters of His creative and
caring presence among us.?

The 2010 Yearbook is designed as an easy-to-read, accurate, reference
handbook of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America.  The 274-page
new edition includes updated directories of the Ecumenical
Patriarchate, Archdiocesan departments and institutions, parishes,
clergy, religious and secular media resources, a photo section
highlighting the visit of His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch
Bartholomew to America plus additional information.

Limited prepaid copies may be obtained by calling (212) 774-0244 or
sending a check/money order or credit card information for $18 (plus
$6.00 s&h) payable to the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Attn:
Yearbook ? 8 East 79th Street, New York, NY 10075.
REMINDER: EACH PARISH WILL RECEIVE TWO COPIES.

== 30 ==