ABNS: ABCUSA Leaders Return From Middle East

From ABNS <ABNS@abc-usa.org>
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:04:09 +0000

VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 12/16/10)- A small group of American Baptist
leaders who traveled to the Middle East on a 13-day study tour
returned to the US on Monday, December 13.  "The visit was an
excellent learning experience," said Roy Medley, general secretary of
American Baptist Churches USA (ABCUSA), and leader of the delegation.
 "We returned with greater understanding of the dynamics in which the
churches in the Middle East live.  We were deeply moved by the cost
of discipleship paid by Christians there for their faith.  We are
also concerned for the future of the churches in the heartland of the
early church."

(Click to read
more)<http://www.abc-usa.org/Resources/AmericanBaptistNewsService/tabid/79/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/226/ABCUSA-Leaders-Return-From-Middle-East.aspx