From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org

No Subject

Chartier holds an M.Div. degree from Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity
School, Rochester, N.Y.,  and a B.A. degree from Eastern University, St.
Davids, Pa.

Commenting on the appointment, Grant said, "Melody brings to MMBB enthusiasm
for service and a commitment to our mission. I'm delighted she has chosen to
continue her ministry with us as we pursue the path of service excellence."

K/2003ABNS/03ABN105

American Baptist News Service: Office of Communication, American Baptist
Churches USA, P.O. Box 851, Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851; (800)ABC-3USA x2077
/ (610)768-2077; fax: (610)768-2320; www.abc-usa.org;
richard.schramm@abc-usa.org