From the Worldwide Faith News archives www.wfn.org


Re: CCT to stress evangelism and anti-poverty ministries


From "Lance Woodruff" <[email protected]>
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:26:45 +0700

Good morning Phil,

I'm not sure what this mailing is for, but I affirm that I am a Christian journalist resident in Bangkok, with 40 years experience mainly in Thailand, Myanmar/Burma and Vietnam.

Blessings,

Lance Woodruff

On 2/13/07, Philip Jenks <[email protected]> wrote:

(insert your content here)

------ You are currently subscribed to nccnews as: [email protected]. You are included as a part of nccnews. A message and information conduit hosted by The National Council of Churches. This service serves a broad and theologically diverse body of leaders in USA religious bodies. We service humanitarian aid organizations, and church-affiliated agencies. If you prefer NOT to be included in further communications, please send a blank email to [email protected].



-- Lance Woodruff Asketes Religion News/Tamarind House Communications for Education & Development 54/20-21 Soi Yen Akat, Tungmahamek Bangkok 10120 Thailand Mobile: 081-363-5397 Land: 02-671-1515 Email: [email protected]


Browse month . . . Browse month (sort by Source) . . . Advanced Search & Browse . . . WFN Home