WACC Asia Message of Support for People of Japan

From Worldwide Faith News <wfn@igc.org>
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:58:43 -0800

**Message of solidarity and prayers for the people of Japan **

By WACC-Asia Regional Executive Committee, 11 March 2011

Today, a massive earthquake measuring 8.9 struck Sendai in Japan and
set off tsunami and tsunami alerts across the entire Pacific region.
Today more than ever, we see the powerful force of nature and we are
reminded once again of the need to listen and heed the calls of Mother
Nature.

The WACC-Asia Region sends its message of solidarity and prayers to
the people of Japan during this difficult times. We hope that you will
remain steadfast amidst all the challenges of coping with such
tragedy. You are in our thoughts and prayers.