ABNS: Green Lake Conference Center Announces Search for President/CEO

From ABNS <ABNS@abc-usa.org>
Date Fri, 3 Jun 2011 16:34:04 +0000

VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 6/3/11)-The Board of Directors of Green Lake Conference
Center (ABA) is seeking a unique individual to serve as its new president and
chief executive officer.  Ken Giacoletto will be stepping down in December
after eighteen successful years. Tom Jones, chair of the board, said, "We are
excited about the amazing range of opportunities that we face, and we look
forward to an important period of discernment as we choose our new leader."

(Click to read
more)<http://www.abc-usa.org/Resources/AmericanBaptistNewsService/tabid/79/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/297/Green-Lake-Conference-Center-Announces-Search-for-PresidentCEO.aspx