ABNS: IM Announces 200th Anniversary Celebration and New Three-year Theme

From ABNS <ABNS@abc-usa.org>
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:36:53 +0000

VALLEY FORGE, PA (ABNS 1/23/12)-Starting this year, American Baptist
International Ministries (IM) will begin celebrating 200 years of global
mission.  "This is a remarkable occasion for IM. Not many mission agencies have
been able to reach this milestone. We are indeed grateful for God's leading and
guidance during our 200-year history," commented Reid Trulson, executive
director.  "We are honoring the past while moving forward into the future."

(Click to read more)
<http://www.abc-usa.org/Resources/AmericanBaptistNewsService/tabid/79/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/370/IM-Announces-200th-Anniversary-Celebration-and-New-Three-year-Theme.aspx